Monday, December 17, 2018


Angels Bring Joy...
  Hello friends and welcome!  Today’s card features this super cute set from Pretty Pink Posh (Angel Friends), Copic coloring, and Ink Blending using Distress Oxide Inks (tumbled glass and blue print sketch).  To start, I die cut a stitched rectangle panel from Neenah solar white cardstock and then ink blended above mentioned Distress Oxide Inks onto panel using Tim Holtz round blending tool.  I then added a few flicks of water to panel to add a little bit of interest to the background.   Next, I stamped, die cut, and Copic Colored Angel images.  I then centered the images onto panel, stamp sentiment, and heat embossed using Silver embossing powder from Ranger.  To finish, I adhered panel and Angels to a SimonSaysStamp fog cardstock base then added a coat of Wink of Stella clear and glossy accents to Angels “wings”.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment