Wednesday, December 19, 2018



Cheers to Holiday Happiness...
  Hello friends and welcome!  Today’s card features this super fun holiday stamp set from Ellen Hutson Llc. (Mondo Holly) and watercoloring using Tombow duel brush markers.  To start, I die cut a wonky stitched rectangle panel from Strathmore hot press watercolor paper then flicked on gold watercolor from Gambi Tansi watercolors.  I then stamped image, gold heat embossed, then die cut.  Next, I began watercoloring by added color directly to image then going over with a light wash of water pulling the color out towards the edges.  Next, I stamped sentiment onto a piece of trimmed vellum and gold heat embossed.  To finish, I assembled elements, adhered elements to card base.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment