Tuesday, May 15, 2018


Making a Splash...
  Hello and welcome!  Today’s card features this cutie set from My Favorite Things (Soak Up the Fun), Copic coloring, and Ink Blending using Distress Inks (tumbled glass and mermaid lagoon).  To start, I ink blended a piece of Neenah solar white cardstock using above mentioned inks and MFT’s “mini raindrops” stencil.  Next, I die cut a stitched scalloped  border (Lawn Fawn) from a piece of MFT’s “lush lagoon” cardstock, then die cut both panels using a stitched rectangle die set.  I then stamped, die cut, and Copic colored elephant image and “puddle” (MFT’s You Make My Heart Melt).  To finish, I die cut clouds and fish tail banners, stamped sentiment and white heat embossed, then assembled and adhered elements to card base.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment