Wednesday, May 16, 2018


Because You Are the Best...
  Hello friends and welcome!  Today’s card features this cutie die cut panda from SimonSaysStamp (story book die cut: Panda) and Ink Blending using Distress Inks (squeezed lemonade, ripe raspberry, and salty ocean) over a circle stencil.  To start, I die cut a stitched wonky rectangle from a piece of Neenah solar white cardstock then die cut a circle using a left over scrap piece of cardstock.  I then ink blended above mentioned Inks over stencil onto panel.  Next, I splattered Heidi Swapp color shine spray ink “black velvet” across panel and set aside to dry.  While panel was drying, I stamped sentiments, heat embossed, and trimmed.  I die cut Panda and assembled pieces then adhered to panel.  To finish, I adhered panel to SimonSaysStamp black cardstock card base, assembled the remaining elements, and adhered to panel.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge blog and SimonSaysStamp Flickr Challenge #97.

2 comments:

  1. So simple but so striking! Fabulous use of that stencil and so perfect for our challenge! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jamie! I'm so happy to see your card on the challenge entry. This is so cute and I love your simple but fabulous stencil background. Thanks for sharing this for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Marge xx

    ReplyDelete