Wednesday, May 23, 2018


Kindness Means A Lot...
  Hello friends and welcome!  Today’s card features this super adorable set from Honey Bee Stamps (Forest Friends), Copic coloring, and Ink Blending using Distress Inks (twisted citron and salty ocean).  To start, I die cut a stitched scalloped rectangle frame using Neenah solar white cardstock and ink blended Distress Inks starting from the bottom blending up towards the top.  I then stamped, die cut, and Copic colored image.  I then die cut fishtail banner, stamped sentiment, and white heat embossed.  To finish,  I assembled elements, adhered to card base using fun foam for frame and critter image, then stamped hearts.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge blog.

1 comment:

  1. Love your group of cute critters, they made me smile, Jamie! Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete