Thursday, November 24, 2016


Thankful Holiday...

  •    Hello friends and welcome!!  Happy Thanksgiving... Wishing everyone a safe and Happy Holiday!, and to those outside the USA, wishing you a wonderful day!  Today's card features goodies from several awesome companies including SimonSaysStamp, Lawn Fawn, Winnie and Walter, Pretty Pink Posh, and My Favorite Things.  To start, I die cut a stitched rectangle (LF) panel using Neenah solar white then stamped woodgrain BG stamp (WW) using fog ink (SSS).  I then die cut stitched leaves (LF) using several colors of cardstock.  Next, I die cut sentiment (SSS) using both fog and Neenah solar white cardstock.  To finish, I stamped pinstriped BG stamp (MFT's) onto card base, assembled and adhered elements to card base, and added sequins (PPP).  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment