Wednesday, November 30, 2016



From my door to yours...
  Hello and welcome!  Today's card features this beautiful stamp set from Art Impressions (wooden door) and watercoloring using Distress inks (barn door, tumbled glass, evergreen bough, crushed olive, hickory smoke, fossilized amber, gathered twigs, and ground espresso).  To start, I die cut rounded stitched rectangle (MFT's) using Canson XL watercolor paper, stamped images, and white heat embossed.  I then began watercoloring using a light wash of color then going back in to deepen colors/shadows.  Next, I stamped wreath and heat embossed using Ranger embossing powder in Fern.  I then set panel aside to dry and began working on background.  I die cut stitched rectangle panel using MFT's tropical teal cardstock and stamped woodgrain BG stamp using same color ink.  Next, I stamped sentiment onto a trimmed piece of MFT's hot fudge cardstock and white heat embossed.  To finish, I assembled elements, adhered to card base, and added red rhinestones to wreath.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment