Wednesday, November 9, 2016


Eye Apply Pie...
   Hello and welcome!  Today's card features this pretty stamp set from SimonSaysStamp (apple of my pie) and watercoloring using Winsor and Newton Cotman watercolors.  To start, I die cut circle then stamped images/masked, and white embossed.  I then began watercoloring using a light wash of color then going back in to add shadows/darken colors.  Next, I die cut scalloped circle, trimmed banner both using same patterned paper from Lawn Fawn (fall plaid), stamped sentiment and heat embossed.  To finish card, I applied Tim Holtz Distress inks (fossilized Amber and gathered twigs) across a MFT's weave stencil over a die cut Neenah desert storm rectangle panel.  To finish card, I assembled elements, adhered to card base, and added Pretty Pink Posh sequins.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge blog.

1 comment:

  1. hi jamie! an adorable card, the background is fabulous! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete