Thursday, September 22, 2016


Best Christmas Ever...
   Hello friends!!  With this being the last day of summer, and the first of fall I thought what better time then to start thinking about the Holidays and gift giving!  Lol!  Today's paper craft features this fun and festive set from Clearly Besotted and Copic coloring. I began by die cutting and assembling this "goodie bag" (Lawn Fawn) using Glassine paper.  Once assembled, I stamped, fussy cut, and Copic colored images.  Next, I placed adhesive onto images by running them through a Xyron sticker maker, adhered twine, then adhered to front of the bag.  Next, I die cut banner, stamped sentiment, heat embossed, and adhered to front of bag using glue dots.  To finish, I wrapped gift card into a piece of tissue paper, then placed tissue paper inside bag.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!  Please note: this project has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment