Monday, September 19, 2016


Be a Beliver...
   Hello friends and welcome!  Today's card features a cutie set from Lawn Fawn (belive in yourself), Copic coloring, and a watercolored background using Distress inks (ripe raspberry, squeezed lemonade, salty ocean).  To start, I die cut a stitched rectangle panel (Lawn Fawn) using Distress watercolor paper.  I then applied a wash of water before adding Distress inks.  Next, I stamped, die cut, and Copic colored image.  I also added a coat of Wink of Stella clear and glossy accents to antlers.  To finish, I adhered watercolor panel to Neenah desert storm card base, stamped and heat embossed sentiments, and adhered image using fun foam.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current Lawnscaping Challenge blog (challenge #138).

1 comment:

  1. OH my goodness, just saw a typo...should be " Be a Believer"...auto correct wins again! Lol

    ReplyDelete