Monday, May 17, 2021

Florals For You

 


Florals For You...
   Hello friends and welcome!  Today’s card features this pretty floral set from SimonSaysStamp (Best Friend Ever) and Copic coloring.  To start, I stamped floral onto a piece of X-press it blending card using Memento tuxedo ink then die cut using coordinating die.  I then Copic colored image.  Next, I trimmed a piece of Neenah solar white cardstock then die cut a circle using SimonSaysStamp nesting circle die set.  To add a little interest to the BG, I ink splattered Gansai Tambi watercolors as well as Prima Metallic Accents.  To finish, I stamped sentiment from set onto a piece of SimonSaysStamp black cardstock, trimmed, assembled elements and adhered to card base.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Flickr Challenge #175

No comments:

Post a Comment