Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Snow globe Shaker

 


Snow globe Shaker...

   Hello Friends and welcome!  Today’s card features this super adorable set from Lawn Fawn (snow globe  scenes and shaker add-on), Copic coloring, and Ink Blending using Distress Oxide Inks (mermaid lagoon and cracked pistachio).  To start, I die cut a stitched rectangle panel from Neenah solar white then placed Lawn Fawn’s snowflake stencil over panel and ink blended using above mentioned inks.  Next, I die cut a stitched circle from Lawn Fawn’s woodgrain white cardstock.  I then began working with the elements needed for the snow globe shaker.  First, I stamped image, die cut, and Copic colored.  Next, I ink blended a piece of Neenah solar white cardstock using above mentioned inks as a BG element to the snow globe scene.  I then stamped snow globe outline onto a piece of Lawn Fawn’s peacock card stock.  Next, I die cut several outline pieces from Neenah solar white cardstock and stacked to give room for the shaker bits to move about freely.  To finish card, I assembled the shaker globe and adhered together, assembled elements, and adhered to card base.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!  

No comments:

Post a Comment