Wednesday, May 13, 2020


Iris Beliefs...
   Hello Friends and welcome!  Today’s card this lovely floral set from Altenew (Paint-a-Flower: Iris) and watercoloring using Altenew watercolor essentials set 12 half pans.  To start, I arranged images onto a piece of Altenew watercolor paper, stamped using Versafine Onyx black pigment ink, then heat embossed using Hero Arts clear embossing powder.  Next, I began watercoloring images by first adding a light wash of color then going back over intensifying colors and shadows.  Next, I die cut panel and BG panel using Hero Arts infinity rectangles.  To add a little more interest, I splattered watercolor panel using Gansai Tambi watercolors in black.  To finish, I stamped sentiment, white heat embossed, trimmed, assembled elements and adhered to card base.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment