Tuesday, May 19, 2020



All the Buzz...
   Hello friends and welcome!  Today’s card features several cute sets from Honey Bee Stamps (Bee Mine stamp/die set, Buzz Sentiments/Word dies, and Flower Builder BG stencils).  To start, I ink blended a BG panel from Neenah solar white cardstock by placing stencils over panel then using Distress Inks (squeezed lemonade, mustard seed, worn lipstick, and abandoned coral).  I then stamped “centers” of flowers using several sized circle stamps and Versafine Onyx black pigment ink.  Next, I die cut word sentiments using MFT’s banana split, Neenah solar white, and SimonSaysStamp black cardstock.  Next, I stamped “Bee” image, die cut, and Copic colored.  To finish, I stamped the rest of the sentiment, white heat embossed/trimmed, assembled elements, and adhered to card base (MFT’s coral crush cardstock).  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care! 

No comments:

Post a Comment