Friday, April 17, 2020


You Matter...
   Hello and welcome!  Today’s card features this beautiful floral set from Altenew (Paint-a-Flower: Poppy) and watercoloring using Altenew watercolor brush markers (Spring Garden set).  To start, I stamped several images from the set onto a piece of Strathmore Bristol smooth paper then heat embossed using gold embossing powder.  Next, I watercolored images using several colors from the above mentioned set; I first added a color into the shadow areas the went over using a light wash, then went back over intensifying colors/shadows.  Once dried, I die cut panel using a Wonky Stitched rectangle.  To finish, I stamped sentiment, trimmed, assembled elements and adhered to card base using fun foam, then added a few PrettyPinkPosh gold confetti.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care! 

No comments:

Post a Comment