Wednesday, April 1, 2020


Spring Time Likes...
   Hello Friends and welcome!  Today’s card features this beautiful floral stencil from SimonSaysStamp (Peony Bouquet) and watercoloring using Distress Oxide Inks (seedless preserves, ripe persimmon, squeezed lemonade, peeled paint, and twisted citron).  To start, I ink blended Gina K Designs warm glow amalgam ink over stencil onto a piece of Stonehenge Aqua Cold Press watercolor paper.  I then began watercoloring image using above mentioned Distress Oxide Inks.  Once dry, I went back over with Polychromos colored pencils intensifying “nooks/crannies” and shadows.  Next, I die cut “like you” sentiment from SimonSaysStamp/CZ Design from panel, stamped “I Really” onto a piece of SSS black cardstock and white heat embossed.  To finish, I die cut watercolored panel using Lawn Fawn fancy scalloped rectangles, assembled elements, adhered to card base, and added a few PrettyPinkPosh jewels.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Flickr Challenge #146 

No comments:

Post a Comment