Tuesday, August 13, 2019


Fintastic Friendship...
  Hello friends and welcome!  Today’s card features this super duper fun set from Lawn Fawn (Keep on Swimming) and Copic coloring.  It also includes a fun interactive element which I’ll show in a quick video below this post.  To start, I die cut both the “Reveal Wheel” elements and the fish bowl “Reveal Wheel” (Lawn Fawn) out of both a piece of Lawn Fawn’s Spring Fling pattered paper and Neenah solar desert storm cardstock.  Next, I die cut stitched woodgrain (Lawn Fawn) panel also from Neenah desert storm cardstock.  I then stamped, die cut, a Copic colored images.  To give a look of the fish swimming in water, I ink blended fish bowl by first masking the colored fish, then ink blending area using Distress Ink in tumbled glass.  I then stamped sentiment, trimmed, and ink blended too.  To finish, I assembled elements, and adhered to card base.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care! Please note: this card has been submitted to the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog #58


Here’s a quick video showing the fun interactive element...



No comments:

Post a Comment