Wednesday, August 21, 2019


Autumn Greetings with Color...
   Hello and welcome!  Today’s card features this pretty stamp set from SimonSaysStamp (Nutty Over You), Gina K Designs wreath builder, and stamping using Altenew Crisp dye inks (emerald, lagoon, autumn blaze, and honey drizzle).  To start, I die cut a stitched rectangle panel from Neenah solar white cardstock.  I then placed Gina K Designs wreath builder and die cut panel in my Misti and began stamping various images from the stamp set using the above mentioned inks.  Once all images were stamped, I stamped the “acorns” and heat embossed, then stamped both the sentiment and “bow” and also heat embossed.  To finish, I adhered stamped panel to card base using fun foam.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care! Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment