Thursday, November 1, 2018


Bushels and Pecks...
  Hello and welcome!  Today’s card features this super fun set from Lawn Fawn (Thanks a Bushel) and coloring on kraft cardstock using Faber-Castell Polychromos colored pencils.  To start, I die cut a stitched rectangle panel from Distress woodgrain watercolor paper and die cut stitched inside/outside circles both from SSS black cardstock and Neenah desert storm cardstock.  I then stamped image onto Neenah circle using Memento Tuxedo dye ink.  I began coloring image by first adding a light layer of color then going back over intensifying color/shadows.  Next, I stamped sentiment onto a piece of SSS black cardstock, white heat embossed, then trimmed into a fishtail banner.  To finish, I assembled elements and adhered to card base.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment