Thursday, November 29, 2018


Bright Spirits...
  Hello and welcome!  Today’s card features this super fun and festive turnabout stamp set from Concord and 9th (Christmas Cheer) and coloring using Faber-Castell Polychromos colored pencils.  To start, I die cut a piece rectangle panel from a piece of Black cardstock from SimonSaysStamp then stamped turnabout stamp, white heat embossing each time I “stamped and turned”; masking the sentiment each turn.  I then colored images using various polychromos colored pencils.  I stuck with a traditional color pallet, hoping these colors where bright enough on the dark cardstock.  To finish, I adhered panel to matching cardbase then added several Nuvo Crystal Drops in white.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Work It Wednesday Challenge blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment