Thursday, October 4, 2018


Sending Best Wishes...
  Hello friends and welcome!  Today’s card features this lovely stamp set from My Favorite Things (Beautiful Butterflies and You Give Me Butterflies~ Sentiments) and coloring using Faber-Castellated polychromos colored pencils.  To start, I stamped butterfly images, clear heat embossed onto Neenah desert storm cardstock, then die using coordinating matching dies.  I then colored each Butterfly using various pink, orange, and yellow polychromos colored pencils.  Next, I die cut a rounded stitched rectangle panel from Neenah desert storm cardstock.  I then stamped sentiment and clear heat embossed onto panel.  To finish, I assembled elements, adhered to card base, then added enamel dots and Nuvo ebony black crystal drops.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment