Tuesday, October 23, 2018


Hello Pumpkins...
  Hello friends and welcome!  Today’s card features this super cute collaboration set from SimonSaysStamp and Neat and Tangled for SimonSaysStamp Stamptember 2017 (Hello Pumpkin), Copic coloring, and Ink Blending using Distress Inks (tumbled glass and broken china).  To start, I die cut an “Inside/Outside Diagonal Stitched Rectangle” (MFT’s) using a piece of Neenah solar white cardstock.  Next, I ink blended the above mentioned Distress Inks onto panel.  I then die cut hillsides (Lawn Fawn) using SimonSaysStamp green leaf cardstock.  Then, I stamped, die cut, and Copic colored images.  To finish, I assembled elements, stamped sentiment, and adhered elements to card base.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care! 

No comments:

Post a Comment