Thursday, August 9, 2018


Whale Hello...
  Hello friends and welcome!  Today’s card features this cutie set from Flora and Fauna (Under the Sea), coloring using Altenew artist markers, and watercoloring using Prima Marketing Inc. color philosophy dye inks.  To start, I die cut a stitched rectangle panel from Canson XL watercolor paper then began watercoloring BG using Atlas Blue, Private Lagoon, and Lemonade Prima Marketing Inc. color philosophy dye inks.  I first added a light wash of color/water, then went over intensifying the color and drying each layer.  Next, I stamped, fussy cut, and colored whale images using Altenew Artist Markers.  Next, I stamped plant images onto panel using Avery Elle pigment ink (celery and lemon grass).  To finish, I added a thin line of Ranger Multi Medium matte then coated with Distress Glitter Dust in vintage plantinum, stamped sentiment/air bubbles, and white heat embossed.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment