Wednesday, August 29, 2018


Flamin-go...
  Hello and welcome!  Today’s card features this cutie set from Lawn Fawn (Flamingo Together), Copic coloring, and Ink Blending using Distress Inks (seedless preserves, abandoned coral, wild honey, and squeezed lemonade).  To start, I die cut a stitched rectangle panel from Neenah solar white cardstock then ink blended above mentioned Distress Inks.  I then, stamped images, die cut, and Copic colored Flamingo.  Next, I tore several scrap pieces of Neenah desert storm cardstock by carefullly tearing the paper towards me giving the paper some texture and hopefully appearing like “sand dunes”.  To finish, I stamped sentiment, white heat embossed, adhered panel/images to card base, then added detail to the sand by dotted several Copic colors.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment