Wednesday, February 14, 2018


Otterly Fantastic...
  Hello friends and welcome!  Today’s card features this fantastic stamp set from Avery Elle (Otterly Fantastic), Copic coloring, and watercoloring using Prima Marketing Inc. color philosophy inks (atlas, private lagoon, and hydrangea petals).  To start, I watercolored a trimmed piece of Distress watercolor paper using above mentioned Inks and set aside to dry.  I then die cut “Waves” cover die (Avery Elle) using MFT’s blue breeze cardstock.  Next, I stamped, die cut, and Copic colored image. I next, die cut banner (Avery Elle), stamped sentiment, and white heat embossed.  To finish, I assembled elements and adhered to card base, adding a coat of Wink of Stella clear and glossy accents to hearts.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment