Tuesday, February 20, 2018


My Type...
  Hello friends and welcome!  Today’s card features this super cute set from SimonSaysStamp (Foodie Friends), Copic coloring, and ink blending using Distress Inks (mermaid lagoon and cracked pistachio).  To start, I die cut rectangle panel (MFT’s inside/outside diagonal stitched rectangles) using Neenah solar white cardstock, then ink blended Distress Inks going from the bottom towards the top.  Next, I stamped, die cut, and Copic colored image.  Next, I stamped sentiment and heat embossed.  To finish, I assembled elements and adhered to card base (SSS Audrey cardstock) using fun foam, then added a coat of glossy accents to type writer.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Flickr Challenge #91.

No comments:

Post a Comment