Sunday, October 1, 2017


Rainbow Kindness...
  Hello and welcome friends!  Today's card features several super fun and cute products from SimonSaysStamp including this cute stamp set (Forever Friends) and waffer die cut (Kindness Matters).  To start, I stamped, fussy cut, and Copic colored these adorable bunnies.  Next, I watercolored a piece of Distress watercolor paper, using Distress Inks (worn lipstick, squeezed lemonade, and tumbled glass).  Once dry, I ran sentiment through my Sizzix "Big Shot" die cut machine.  I then die cut a "wonky" stitched rectangle panel from Neenah solar white.  To finish, I assembled elements, adhered to card base, and stamped hearts using Distress Oxide ink (worn lipstick).  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care! Please note: this card has be submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Flickr Challenge (#81).

No comments:

Post a Comment