Monday, July 31, 2017


Shell-Ebrating!!...
  Hello and welcome!  Today's card features this beautiful stamp from The Greeting Farm (Trishell), ink blending using Distress Ink Oxides (cracked pistachio, broken china, and faded jeans), and watercoloring using Zig Clean Color real brush markers.  To start, I die cut BG panel using SSS "Stitched Whirl" background from a piece of Neenah solar white cardstock.  I then ink blended panel using Distress Oxides and ink foam blending tool (Ranger/Tim Holtz).  Next, I stamped, heat embossed, and fussy cut image.  I began watercoloring image by first adding color (Zigs) then going over using waterbrush.  To finish, I die cut fishtail banners, stamped sentiment, assembled elements, and adhered to card base.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment