Monday, July 24, 2017


Flamingo Warm Wishes...
  Hello and welcome!  Today's card features this cutie set from Avery Elle (Flamingos Set) and Ink Smooshing using Distress Inks (mustard seed, spiced marmalade, and picked raspberry).  To start, I die a scalloped panel (Lawn Fawn scallloped rectangle stax) out of a piece of Distress watercolor paper.  I spritzed the ink that I put on Craft mat with clean water then picked up using a piece of acetate, then "smooshed" ink onto panel (drying using Heat Tool in between ink colors).  I next, stamped images, die cut, and Copic colored. To finish, I assembled elements, adhered to card base (using fun foam to images), stamped sentiment, and added a coat of Wink of Stella clear and glossy accents to hearts.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment