Saturday, October 3, 2015


Hoppy Halloween...
   Hi... Happy World Card Making Day!  This card features cutie products from Lawn Fawn (hoppy halloween stamp set) and watercoloring using Tim Holtz distress inks which include chipped sapphire, seedless preserves, and spun sugar.  To begin, I applied Wendy Vecchi's white embossing paste over a star stencil onto a piece of Tim Holtz watercolor paper and set aside to dry.  While the embossing paste was setting, I stamped and Copic colored images, then fussy cut them out. Once stars where dry, I applied a generous amount of water to paper then applied a light wash of distress inks.  Next, I die cut hillsides using Lawn Fawn's stitched hillsides and adhered to watercolor panel.  Finally, I applied a coat of Wink of Stella in clear and glossy accents to the carrots and medallion, then stamped sentiment.  Thanks so much for stopping by....take care!

1 comment: