Friday, October 9, 2015

 
                                                                                         

Happy Fall....
   Hello, Happy Friday!  Today's card is a simple one layer card featuring a stamp set from Paper Smooches "gently seasoned 2" and SimonSaysStamp dye inks "lemon chiffon, melon, sunkist, willow, and sparrow".  I began by stamping the circle(s) layering the inks from lightest to darkest onto a piece of Neenah solar white #80.  I then stamped the tree using Versamark ink then heat embossed.  To finish, I lightly colored in the "ground" and "sky" using Faber-Castell colored pencils, stamped sentiment, and adhered to card base.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jamie. Thank you for your interest and applying for my design team call, but this project & link are old. I'm also not sure which elements in a row from the tic-tac-toe challenge board inspired your project. Please create a new project for the design team call. Thank you & I will be back to check out your new project! :)

    ReplyDelete