Monday, September 28, 2015

                                             
Glitter Cupcake...
    Hello!  Today's card features fun products from MFT's and Tim Holtz.  I must admit, I colored this image awhile back, set it aside because at the time I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do with it.  I began by inking up this "confetti background stamp" from MFT's using Squeezed Lemonade and Picked Raspberry distress inks.  I next spritzed Perfect Pearls over stamp using a mini mister, then stamped onto Tim Holtz distress what color paper.  Having already colored cupcake (colored using Faber-Castell pencils and Gamsol), I chose to MFT's glitter glaze to mimic frosting and a coat glossy accents to "flame" to help add a little pizazz to this image (Tim Holtz blueprint sketches).  To finish card, I stamped sentiment ( SSS "birthday sayings") using Versamark ink then heat setting using Hero Arts white embossing powder.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

1 comment:

  1. Love the yellow and pink combo, Jamie - a cute design! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete