Saturday, June 3, 2023

Friendliest Flowers


 Friendliest Flowers…

   Hello Friends and welcome!  Today’s project features the Daisy Bouquet set from Honeybee Stamps.

   Other products featured:

Pinkfresh Studio dye inks

          The Stamp Market delicate dots hot foil plate

           Spellbinders Glimmer foil in Aura 

           Altenew matte gold sequins

   To start, I stamped floral image onto a piece of Neenah solar white cardstock in a light brown dye ink then placed the coordinating stencil over image and began ink blending.  Once the ink blending was complete, I die cut image using the coordinating die.  I then hot foiled the background piece before die cutting using a stitched rectangle.  For the sentiment, I chose the Honeybee Stamps My Favorite Flower and stamped onto a piece of SimonSaysStamp cream cardstock.  To finish, I assembled elements and adhered cream card base using a liquid glue and fun foam for floral image and sentiment before adding a few sequins.

   I hope you enjoyed todays card featuring this beautiful daisy bouquet.  “Don’t you think daisies are the friendliest flower?”- Meg Ryan in You’ve Got Mail….  Thanks so much for stopping by and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment