Saturday, January 14, 2023

Chasing the Gray Away


 

Chasing the Gray Away…

   Hello Friends and welcome!  A cold cloudy gray January Day had me day dreaming of blue skies and sunshine, so I reached for the Pinkfresh Studio Blooming stamp/die cut/stencil combo and a handful of warm toned Pinkfresh Studio dye inks.  For this card, I chose to use the stencil, but love the idea that this set can be used in a variety of ways.  

   To start, I placed the stencil over a trimmed piece of Neenah Solar White cardstock and then ink blended.  I chose to have the pinks be the center of the floral branch, so I started with the yellow, then orange, then finally with the pink.  I used only 1 ink color for each, but intensified the color with each stencil (5 stencil set).  Once the ink blended was finished, I die cut the panel using MFT’s double stitched rectangle stacks, then stamped a coordinating sentiment from the set using Altenew Obsidian black pigment ink.  To finish, I adhered a few pink jewels from PrettyPinkPosh.  

   Thanks so much for stopping by…take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment