Saturday, December 24, 2022

JOY


 

Hello friends and welcome!  Today’s card features the Pinkfresh Studio Swirl background stencil and JOY hot foil plate/coordinating die cut.  To start, I ink blended the swirl stencil onto a trimmed piece of MFT’s pink lemonade cardstock using Distress Inks.  I then plugged in a prepared my Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil machine to hot foil the JOY sentiment.  Once the Glimmer machine was warmed and ready, I trimmed a piece of Spellbinders Opal foil and once heated, ran the sandwich through my Sizzix Big Shot.  Once the piece was hot foiled, I die cut the word using the coordinating die cut.  Next, I grabbed the 5th stencil from the Swirl stencil set and dabbed embossing ink over the panel then heat embossed using Lawn Fawn’s unicorn sparkle embossing powder.  To finish, I added a little sentiment to the word “JOY” using MFT’s itty bitty holiday strips and stamped using MFT’s princess pink dye ink. I then assembled elements and adhered to card base using tape runner and popped up the word JOY using foam squares.  Thanks so much for stopping by…take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment