Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Many Thanks



Many Thanks...

   Hello Friends and welcome!  Fall has fully arrived in my neck of the woods and I find myself moving away from bright and bold colors of summer to more jewel and/or muted tones for my cards.  Today’s card features just that idea where with Copics, I chose a more rustic feel and wanted the colors to evoke the feeling of a crisp Fall day.  

Today’s card features this super cute set from Avery Elle (Aw, Nuts) and Copic coloring.  Isn’t the tiny coffee cup just the cutest?!  To start, I stamped the squirrel/nut house and several leaves from the set and die cut using the coordinating die.  I thought having the nut house hang from a tree branch would add a little more interest to the card without taking away from the CAS (Clean and Simple) feel of the card.  I dug through my Avery Elle stash and found a tree branch from another cutie set (O Tiny Tree).  I masked part of the “tree” off and stamped, then die cut using the coordinating die then fussy cutting the bottom portion.  

After the images where die cut, I then Copic colored images.  Next, I die cut a piece of Lawn Fawn’s white woodgrain cardstock and die cut a stitched circle from kraft cardstock.

To finish, I stamped sentiment onto a piece of black cardstock and white heat embossed.  I trimmed the sentiment then assembled elements before adhering to a kraft cardstock card base.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment