Monday, September 6, 2021

Coneflowers for Friends



 Coneflowers for Friends...

   Hello and welcome!  Today’s card features this pretty floral die set from Honeybee Stamps (Lovely Layers: Coneflower) and Concord&9th cardstock.  To start, I die cut the layers of this floral set using Concord&9th’s cardstock in cranberry, sorbet, grapefruit, and parsley.  Once the layers where cut, I ink blended each one using Distress Inks to add a little bit more dimension to the petals and leaves.  From darkest to lightest, I used aged mahogany, ripe persimmon, tattered rose, and rustic wilderness for the leaves.  For the center of the Coneflower, I used Stardust cardstock and ink blended fossilized amber onto the edges.  I then stamped MFT’s circle scribbles BG stamp onto a trimmed piece of Neenah solar white cardstock and the cardbase.  For the sentiment, I stamped Honeybee Stamps Bitty Buzzwords.  I white heat embossed the “hello” and stamped the “friend” using Versafine Onyx black pigment ink.  To finish, I assembled elements, adhered to card base and added a few dew drops.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment