Friday, November 27, 2020

Colorful Christmas


 Colorful Christmas...

   Hello and welcome!  Today’s card features this super fun Holiday set from SimonSaysStamp (Color Me Trees) and watercoloring using Zig Clean Color real brush markers.  To start, I die cut a piece of SimonSaysStamp black cardstock using Lawn Fawn’s snowy backdrop and stitched Hillsides from Neenah solar white cardstock.  Next, I stamped images onto Bristol smooth paper using Versafine Onyx black pigment ink and heat embossed using Hero Arts clear embossing powder.  I then watercolored images by first adding color then using a wet brush mixing the colors.  I then die cut “snowflakes” using Lawn Fawn pixie dust cardstock.  Next, I stamped sentiment using both Distress Inks and Altenew Obsidian pigment ink.  To finish, I assembled elements and adhered to card base.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Flickr Challenge #163

No comments:

Post a Comment