Monday, September 14, 2020

Click for Cuteness



Click for Cuteness...

   Hello Friends and welcome!  Today’s card features this super fun and cute set from My Favorite Things (BB Picture Perfect) and Copic coloring.  To start, I stamped image onto a piece of X-press it Blending card, Copic colored image, and trimmed.  Next, I die cut the MFT’s Polaroid Shaker Frame from a piece of Neenah solar white cardstock.  I then die cut two separate stitched rectangle panels from MFT’s patterned paper.  Next, I die cut the MFT’s #Captions from a piece of of MFT’s cotton candy cardstock, stamped/heat embossed sentiments, and trimmed.  To finish, I utilized the MFT’s square shaker pouches that fit perfectly into the window of the Polaroid shaker frame, added a few sequins, and adhered image behind.  To finish, I assembled elements and adhered to a MFT’s banana split cardstock base.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the MFT’s Superstar 2020 Design Challenge for the Clean and Simple category...and good luck to all those who entered!

No comments:

Post a Comment