Saturday, July 11, 2020


Happy Day Swirls...
   Hello Friends and welcome!  Today’s card features this super fun BG stamp from My Favorite Things (Wavy Coloring Book) and watercoloring using Nuvo Shimmer Powders (cherry bomb, solar flare, falling leaves, atlantis burst, and lilac waterfall).  To start, I stamped BG stamp onto a piece of Canson XL watercolor paper then white embossing powder.  I then began watercoloring by sprinkling a little powder in a separate well on a palette, then picking up the powder with a wet paint brush, then applying that color to the panel.  I went back over each area that the colors where meeting to help mix the colors, and help soften up those edges.  Once panel was complete, I set it aside and began working on the sentiment.  I die cut the word “Happy” from a piece of Tonic Harvest Gold mirror cardstock, then stamped “day” onto a piece of Neenah desert storm cardstock, and white heat embossed.  To finish, I assembled elements, and adhered to a Neenah desert storm card base.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care! 

No comments:

Post a Comment