Monday, June 15, 2020


Kindness and Butterflies...
   Hello friends and welcome!  Today’s card features this lovely background stamp from SimonSaysStamp (Outlined Butterflies) and watercoloring using Daniel Smith watercolors.  To start, I stamped image onto a piece of Strathmore hot press watercolor paper.  Next, I heat embossed using Hero Arts White embossing powder.  I then masked of rectangle area using blue painters tape then began watercoloring.  I first applied a light wash of color, then went back over intensifying color and shadows.  Once panel was dry, I die cut using a stitched rectangle.  To finish, I stamped sentiment, white heat embossed, trimmed, and added a few PrettyPinkPosh jewels.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Flickr Challenge #151

No comments:

Post a Comment