Monday, January 20, 2020


Love Believe Fantastic...
   Hello Friends and welcome!  Today’s card features this fun and pretty set from SimonSaysStamp (I See You) and watercoloring using Zig Clean Color real brush markers.  To start, I die a wonky stitched rectangle panel from Bristol smooth paper, stamped heart image, and gold heat embossed using SimonSaysStamp antique gold embossing powder.  Next, I watercolored Heart and BG by first adding color then going over area with a damp brush.  I let each color/area dry before applying more color.  I then stamped sentiments onto vellum, gold embossed using above mentioned powder, then either trimmed/or die cut with matching die.  To finish, I assembled elements and adhered to card base.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Flickr Challenge #141 

No comments:

Post a Comment