Thursday, November 14, 2019


Joyful Blues...
  Hello Friends and welcome!  Today’s card features this pretty holiday floral stamp from SimonSaysStamp (Poinsettia BG stamp) and watercoloring using Zig Clean Color real brush markers.  To start, I stamped BG onto a trimmed piece of Bristol smooth paper the heat embossed using Ranger  plantinum embossing powder.  I then watercolored BG using various Zig Clean Color real brush markers, I added a color down the centers of each leaf, then pulled color out towards the ends with a light wash of clean water on a damp brush.  Next, I die cut sentiment (SimonSaysStamp) and vellum circle.  To finish, I assembled elements and adhered to card base, adding a few PrettyPinkPosh posh jewels.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care! Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Flickr Challenge #136


No comments:

Post a Comment