Monday, July 15, 2019


Bees Knees....
  Hello friends and welcome!  Today’s card features this super cute set from SimonSaysStamp (Bee Yourself: July 2019 card kit).  To start, I die cut a wonky stitched rectangle panel from SSS cream cardstock then stamped a small hexagon image and dotted line image included in the stamp set and heat embossed.  Next, I die cut the small hexagon die several times from a piece of Neenah solar white cardstock and adhered to panel.  I then stamped, fussy cut, and Copic colored bee image.  I next, Ink splattered BG panel using both white gouache and Gansai Tambi gold watercolor.  To finish, I stamped sentiment using Spring Rain dye ink from SSS, stamped/fussy cut/Copic colored heart image, assembled elements and adhered to card base.  To add a little sparkle and shine, I coated the hearts and the bee’s wings using a Wink of Stella clear and glossy accents.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care.  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Flickr Challenge #127

No comments:

Post a Comment