Friday, April 19, 2019


Birthday Wishes and Puppy Kisses...
  Hello friends and welcome!  Today’s card features this several cool stamp and interactive die sets from Sunny Studio Stamps (Puppy Dog Kisses, Purrfect Birthday, and Sliding Window Snipits).  To start, I die cut several panels from patterned paper using the elements from the Sliding Window interactive die set.  I then stamped, die cut, and Copic colored images.  Next, I die cut grassy hillsides and assembled elements, ensuring that the sliding mechanism would go over panel.  I then die cut outside sentiment from Neenah solar white cardstock and stamped inside sentiment.  To finish, I assembled elements and adhered to card base, punched hole at the top and tied a piece of bakers twine through opening.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care! 

No comments:

Post a Comment