Monday, February 4, 2019


Hello Sweet Friends...
  Hi and welcome!  Today’s card features this lovely stamp set from SimonSaysStamp (Stamptember 2018 collaboration with Altenew; Dainty Sprig) and coloring using Altenew Artist Markers.  To start, I stamped image onto a diagonal stitched rectangle panel from Neenah Solar White cardstock.  I stamped the image, then masked and stamped again.  Next, I colored images using Altenew Artist Markers set.  I then stamped sentiment using Versafine Onyx black pigment ink and heat embossed.  To finish, I splattered Gansai Tambi Starry Night watercolors in “light gold” over panel, adhered panel to card base, and added a few sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Flickr Challenge #116

No comments:

Post a Comment