Tuesday, July 3, 2018


So Jawsome...
  Hello friends and welcome!  Today’s card features this super awesome set set from Lawn Fawn (Dun-Nuh), Copic coloring, and watercoloring using Distress Inks (salty ocean, blue print sketch, broken china, and faded jeans).  To start, I die cut a wave border (Lawn Fawn) from a piece of Distress watercolor paper then watercolored panel using above mentioned inks and a round 4 watercolor brush.  Next, I stamped, die cut, and Copic colored images.  I then ink blended above the water/wave line on stitched rectangle BG panel.  To finish, I stamped sentiment, white heat embossed, assembled elements/adhered to card base using fun foam for watercolor panel.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog #32

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! Your watercolor ocean is amazing and I love the cute scene! So happy you joined us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love your watercoloring! That ocean is gorgeous! And the orange fish just pop against it. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw! this is SO CUTE! what a cool ocean scene! beautiful watercoloring, too! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete