Monday, June 4, 2018


Watercolor Flower Garden...
  Hello and welcome friends!  Today’s card features this lovely flower stamp set from Stampers Anonymous (Flower Garden) and watercoloring using Prima Marketing Oil Pastel Crayons.  To start, I die cut a stitched rectangle panel from Canson XL watercolor paper, then stamped, and white heat embossed images.  Next, I chose several crayons from the oil pastel set and dipped the tip of each color into a clean water, then slightly scribbled them onto a craft sheet.  I then picked up the color from the mat using a damp water color brush and began watercolor coloring image.  I first went over image using a light wash of color then went back over intensifying the color and adding depth/shadows.  Once the watercoloring was complete, I set panel aside to dry and began working on the sentiment.  I stamped sentiment (Stampers Anonymous) onto a piece of SimonSaysStamp black cardstock then white heat embossed, then trimmed.  To finish, I assembled elements and adhered to card base, adding Studio Katia iridescent bubbles to panel.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment