Monday, November 13, 2017


I love Itty-Bitties...
  Hello friends and welcome!  Today’s card features these super cute “itty bitty” bear from My Favorite Things (BB Bitty Bears), Copic coloring, and ink blending using Distress Inks (worn lipstick, ripe raspberry, and seedless preserves).  To start, I die cut “wonky stitched” (MFT’s) rectangle then began ink blending Distress Inks.  I then die cut “Love” (MFT’s word die), and stamped “you” onto Neenah desert storm cardstock using Avery Elle “raspberry” pigment ink.  Next, I stamped, die cut, and Copic colored bear image.  Next, I adhered a piece of acetate to “love” window, added some sequins and seed beads from Pretty Pink Posh”, adhered panel to fun foam, and adhered to card base.  To finish, I adhered bear to panel using fun foam as well.  Thank you so much for stopping by... take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment