Wednesday, August 30, 2017


Tons of Love...
  Hello and welcome friends!  Today's card features this lovely color layering stamp set from Hero Arts (whale color layering set) and stamping using Distress Inks (mermaid lagoon, salty ocean, and tumbled glass).  To start, I die cut a rectangle panel from Neenah solar white then stamped BG (MFT's watercolor stripes) using MFT's blueberry hybrid ink.  I then die cut circle out of panel, then stamped "waves" before adhering circle panel behind rectangle panel.  Next, I stamped "whale" using above mentioned Distress Inks then die cut image.  To finish, I stamped sentiment, heat embossed, adhered image to panel using fun foam, then added sequins.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge blog.

1 comment:

  1. hello jamie! super fun card, I adore the stripes and your coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete